Ordinary Dreams

Digital Scan

Learn all the rules so you can break them. There is this rule about not placing objects, persons, or horizon smack dab in the middle of the frame. It works wonders 99.5% of the time. The other 0.5% of the time try breaking the rule and  see if you like the result. I placed the lamp post, the treeline, and the couple in the middle of the frame. It seems to work quite well.